Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Christmas Play Plans

All those who plan to participate in the Christmas activities and be in the play during the holidays must meet with the Carvers on Sunday, October 2nd. at 3:30 pm. There will be a reading through and handing out of scripts as well as assigning of parts of the play. You must be willing to give time for practice and consideration of all involved.

We would love for this Year's Christmas season to be remembered as one of the greatest for us all. This happens if we are all desirous of the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home