Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, January 01, 2007

It's A New Year (07)

Happy New Year!!! We have survived the Christmas Holidays and it seems that everyone that I meet had a great holiday season. Each of us are so blessed to have family around us, plenty to eat on our tables, good health and interpeace that only comes from knowing the Lord.

It was great to gather on the last Sunday of '06' with membership, friends and families of the Lakeside community for study and worship. With busy schedules it is good to see people give of their time and come together in the Lord's House.

I encourage all who read this blog to make worship a part of their weekly activities. Find a church that you feel at home in and that teaches the Word of God and make a commitment to attend regularly. May God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home