Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Supplies to Hurricane Victims

Just a note to let everyone know, especially those who sent items of all sorts including clothing, diapers, and food supplies about the progress of getting these items sent south. The Truck was loaded on Friday afternoon. It was completely full with all the items to be delivered. We thank all who were so supportive in bringing and packing so that these people can be helped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home