Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Church Banquet at Thomas House RBS

On Wednesday evening, December 14th, we will travel to Red Boiling Springs for our annual Church Banquet. We will meet at 7:00 p.m. sharp for the meal. Try to be there on time so that every one may be seated at that time. If something hinders you I am sure as usual there will be plenty of food and a place to enjoy the fellowship.

We will plan for a party atmosphere, a time for songs of the season, lots of goodies to be given a way and fun for everyone. Make your reservations early and give your money to Reba Patterson or Melissa Graves on the set date. (Dates in Church bulletin)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home