Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Just doing his job

We appreciate the job that our State Overseer is doing to promote the work of the Lord and the progress of the church.

As a member of the Pastoral (Leadership) Team of Tennessee I believe Bishop McKinley has every one of his team members at heart and desires to be a blessing to each of them.

I encourage everyone, minister and member alike, to give him our support and our prayers as we see without a doubt that God is blessing His people and many souls are being saved through all of our ministry efforts.

Let's find ourselves 'Laborer's Together with God'!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home