Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Our Church's Christmas Banquet

What a great time together and what a large number of people attending. We met at the Thomas House in Red Boiling Springs on Wednesday night, December 14th, for a great evening together.
The food was outstanding and the atmosphere was very festive.
It was great to see husbands or wives and children with the church family who do not attend our services at church regularly. It appeared that everyone went away in great spirits. Gifts were given and the time was spent well. We wished everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home