Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone that reads this site a very, very Happy Thanksgiving. May you take time with family and friends and remember our freedoms during this special time in the year.

Count your blessings and then spend time with God, our Creator, in thanking Him for all He allows you to enjoy. The Word says that, "It is He that has made us and not ourselves. We are the sheep of His great pasture". He deserves recognation for all He has done and is doing.

Enjoy great meals, a great day, and be considerate of others. If you are traveling this week please be careful, drive safely, be joyful and allow for good times and good things to come your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home