Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Lakeside Christmas Banquet

We will be meeting again this year at The Thomas House in Red Boiling Springs on Wednesday night, December 20th at 7:00 pm for our Christmas Banquet. The price is $13.80 (including tip) for adults and $6.90 for children (10 - under). The meal is turkey and dressing, country ham, biscuits, five veg. dessert and drink. If you plan to attend, please give your name to Reba Patterson or Meliss Graves by November 26th. (Money will need to be turned in no later than Wednesday 13th.) Remember seating is limited. We already have a number nearing 100 already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home