Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Sunday's Activities

It was great to be in church on Sunday. The snow was falling as people gathered to worship and greet each other as a family. Our service was a powerful outpouring of God's Spirit as people gathered around the altar for prayer and praise. The worship lifted our hearts to the lord as we sang praises together.

The evening gathering found us together with churches from cities around us. Nashville pastors and a part of their congregations came to hear the ministry of our State Bishop E. C. McKinley. Chairs were put out for the over flow as well as in the Family Life Center. We appreciate those who came together for the evening's celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home