Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

New News!!!!!

I will be using this blogspot to update the activities of Lakeside Church, news items that may not get to the bulletins on Sunday or special happenings that may need to be announced more quickly that usual.

Keep this spot in mind so that I can keep you in touch with the latest happenings.

On the Church Website you will find this connection at www.churchword.blogspot.com
You just click on it and it will bring you to the Pastor's Notes and Blog.

Thanks for checking in!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home