Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Powerhouse in Dickson

Youth from across the state will be meeting at the camp ground in Dickson on November 20th-22nd for classes, worship and fellowship. It's a great time for youth to get acquainted and see friends they haven't seen in some time. See Kevin and Shannon for details about the trip and the costs for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home