Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Breakfast/Children's program at Lakeside

We will have our Annual Christmas Breakfast on Sunday December 20th at 9:45 am in the Family Life Center. (There will be no Sunday School that morning.) Please bring breakfast items around 9:30 and come for good food and fellowship! We would like to have gifts for the children to open so parents if they like can bring gifts for the children. They can be placed under the trees and be given out following breakfast. We plan to assemble in the auditorium for Christmas songs and the Children's Church program led by our Children's Pastors Barry and Kim High. Come and enjoy the day with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home