Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Church Library Hours

The library is open after church on Sundays and Tuesday thru Friday from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm. There are fiction and non-fiction books and teachings on CDs and DVDs by many well known authors and ministers. There are movies and Bibles, devotionals, books for children and teens that can be checked out. Just sign the checkout card and date it and leave it on the desk in the office. Items must be returned within 60 days. If you have any questions see Lana Cantrell, Church Librarian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home