Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First C.I.M.S. Class

Classes for all ministry at Lakeside, including teachers, leaders and any one who would like to attend will begin on Sunday May 9th in the p.m. This is a spring and fall endeavor to help everyone to further their education and training in ministry. All teachers and leadership at Lakeside are urged to get involved. This will be a 5 week course of 3 hours each Sunday evening and is sponsored in partnership with The Tomlinson Center and Lee University. It is a DLC (Distance Learning Center) that is brought close to us in this area. Spend the time in learning it will be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home