Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Night Service

Due to the snow that we have one ground and slick roads we will not have our Wednesday evening service, February 10th.
See you on Sunday. Bring family and friends.
Begin praying for our revival with Bishop Willingham beginning Sunday morning, February 21st through Wednesday the 24th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home