Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Dates to remember

Pick up a calendar when you are at church so that you will know when events are happening.
On October 2nd the Adoption Ministry has a carnival planned and would love for you to be a part.
On October 9th the Men's ministry has planned a golf tournament and invite you to participate if space permits.
The 'TeamUP' conference 'Reviving North America through the Youth Harvest' for North America will convene in Murfreesboro on October 27 - 30. Anyone may attend. For more details and the cost of the conference see Pastor Leon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home