Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Update On May 9th C.I.M.S. Classes

Due to the short time to prepare and get materials the class scheduled for May 9th will convene the following Sunday evening, May 16th. The time of the class will begin at 5:00 pm but could be adjusted if this is an inconvenience.
We are hoping for all leadership and teachers to attend these classes.
The cost for non credited class is $40.00. If you want to use the class toward receiving a degree the cost will be some higher to cover the cost of the materials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home