Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Cumberland County Playhouse

A trip is planned for November 27th to Cumberland County Playhouse at Crossville TN. If you would like to be in the number taking the trip and enjoying the play you may contact Jean Malley for more details. The church van will provide transportation for those who do not have a way and will be leaving the church at noon on that Saturday. Every one, young and old, who wants to go are invited for a great day of fun and fellowship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home