Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Teacher's Class

We will meet on Monday night, February 21st, for our first of four classes designed for our teachers. This will be a learning experience for all Sunday School and Wednesday evening teachers and any one else who would like to make preparations to become a teacher. We will meet at 6:30 pm sharp and conclude by 8:00 pm. on these nights. As pastor I encourage every teacher to make plans to attend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home