Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Local Leadership Meeting

All leadership and those planning to be of help in any department at Lakeside are asked to attend. We will gather at 7:00 pm on Thursday evening, January 27th for this organizational and goal setting meeting. Refreshments will be served in the beginning, followed by explanation of our agenda and breakout groups with plans to come together for execution of our goals. Hopeful the weather will not hinder, but if it does we will plan for another night so that we can have full participation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home