Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Powerhouse Youth Event

November 18th - 20th is Powerhouse Youth Event at Camp Hickory Hills in Dickson, Tn. Youth from all over the state of Tennessee will join together for a weekend of Praise gathering, having fun, fellowship and spiritual uplift. The days will be packed full of activities. You are invited to attend this youth gathering, meeting and making new friends, learning in workships, bringing new ideas home to be used in our local youth activites. Plan to go and have a great time if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home