Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Play (-AGAIN-)

The Christmas play that was presented on Sunday night will be presented again on Wednesday night, Dec. 21st, at 7:00 p.m. If you were not present on Sunday don't miss Wednesday. It is an outstanding story on the birth and life of Jesus as seen through his mother's eyes. There are times when you will laugh and other times when you will cry but throughout the program you will want to shout the joy of the Lord because of a risen Savior. We appreciate Kevin and Shannon Carver for their vision in writing the production and to the cast for their labor of love together to make the play so wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home