Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, December 01, 2006

December is Here

It's December!!!!! It's Christmas Time!!!! My how time does fly. It seems as though we just unwraped gifts and took down decorations and here we are again planning for festive times, celebrations of the Christ Child. Hopes are that you will have a joyous season celebrating Christmas with family and friends. Someone said, "If you don't have Christmas in your heart, you won't find it under a tree." How true, so remember the real meaning of Christmas and this special Holiday Season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home