Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Death Notice

We regret the passing of Sister Doris Walker, 83 yrs of age, on Tuesday, October 13th.
Funeral services will be on Friday at 11:00 am at the Lakeside Church. Sister Walker's body will lie in state at the church from 9:00 am until service time on Friday.
Sister Doris will truly be missed by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home