Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Death Notice

We are sorry to inform you of the passing of two who were closely connected to Lakeside.

Brother Alexander (Junior) Vance passed away early this morning (Monday) at St. Thomas hospital in Nashville. Brother Junior's body will be at Portland Funeral Chapel. The arrangements are to be made later today. Brother Vance will be missed.

Ray Jent, father of Melvin Jent (Karen's husband) passed away last night at Sumner Medical.
Funeral service for Mr. Jent will be Wednesday at 2:00 pm at the chapel of Woodard Funeral Home here in Westmoreland. Visitation begins tonight at 7:00 pm.

Be in prayer for these families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home