Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lakeside Adoption Ministry/T.B.N. Taping

We are planning another trip to Trinity Music City on Tuesday, December 8th. If we have more that 50 to attend that are 15 yrs and above the Adoption Ministry will receive $1,000.00 donation.
The host is Jason Crabb with Sonicflood as one of the guest that night.
Also, T.B.N. will be decorated for Christmas at that time and can be enjoyed as well.
We would love for you to plan to go on this special night in support of the ministry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home