Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, December 11, 2009

As I came in today from a busy time of running errands preparing for tonight's activities and thinking about all that must be done to get ready for the Holidays my mind's thoughts went to the reason that we are so busy.
I thought, are we too busy to spend time with the One that this time of year is all about? Do we spend so much time celebrating about Him that we do not have time to celebrate with Him.
I am thinking about all that I am doing and see being done to try to bring happiness and joy to self and family when true happiness and joy already exsist in serving the one that was found by the lowly shepherds in a manger so long ago.
The greatest present cannot be found or even bought in the market place of our day. We must turn inwardly to see the real exsistance of peace and remember a host proclaiming "Fear not; I bring good tidings, Glory to God in the highest, peace and good will toward men."
Let me wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a bright New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home