Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Men's Skeet Shoot

On Sunday afternoon November 14th the men plan a shoot-out (or maybe a skeet shoot out). Bring you gun and plenty of shells and let's make a lot of noise. It's a fun time for everyone so get involved. See Richard Wix, Travis Carter or Tim Shelton for directions, instructions on field dressing and cooking skeets and what ever else is needed for the shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home