Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Christmas Banquet

On Wednesday evening December 15th we will be traveling to The Thomas House for our church banquet. If you want to attend you must see Sister Reba Patterson for details. The cost is the same as last year. We are planning to have a great time, enjoy good food, and have lots and lots of fellowship. Grab your coat and let's go!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home