Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Great Revival

We want to report that we have had a great week as we gathered to enjoy the blessings of the Lord.
Our Sunday & Monday through Wednesday nights with Larry (Bubba) Meadors ministering to us as the Holy Spirit directed was outstanding. Special singing nightly was a blessing to all who came.
Our large attendance with visitors each evening was an encouragement and the testimonies of God's work in many lives was outstanding.
Lakeside thanks everyone for their participation and the pastor thanks Lakeside for the same.
May God bless as we move forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home