Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Lakeside Dinner Theatre

Don't be left out get a ticket for "Bethlehem Town" Dinner Theatre at Lakeside on Saturday the 18th at 7:00 pm.
The doors will open at 6:15 for those who have tickets and can choose the seating of their choice. We only have seating for 240 people so buy your ticket. They can be purchased at Macon Bank and Trust here in Westmoreland. The Family Life Center has been transformed into an old inn and the pavilion is now a barn for the birth of Jesus with Mary and Joseph among the live animals. You will have to see to believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home