Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, February 28, 2011

2nd Teachers' class

We meet tonight February 28th for our next class with our Leadership Development Instructor Sister Lashell Spears. Everyone is invited that would be interested, if not already a teacher, in becoming one at Lakeside. The class starts at 6:30 pm and will convene approximately one hour. You will enjoy the evening and also have a learning experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home