Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Funeral News

This week Sister Ethel Troutt's brother, William Spears (68 yrs of age) past away after years of battle with heart problems. William attended the church at Bostic Chapel as a young man with his father and mother. He has other distant relatives here at Lakeside Church. I have been ask to preach Williams funeral and will be leaving for Indianapolis, Indiana the first of the week. Would you pray for Sister Troutt, the family, and myself as we travel to be with them during this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home