Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wednesday Night's Christmas Play

On Wednesday night the Christmas play was presented again with a large number in attendance. The Spirit of CHRISTmas was felt by all. The excitement was just as great if not greater on this night than on Sunday. At the end of the play people came forward as Cindy Emmert and Kevin Carver gave the invitation. There were people healed and two gave their hearts to the Lord. The Holy Spirit was manifested freely in tongues and the Spirit's outpouring.
Thank God for allowing us this second night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home