Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Wonderful Sunday Services

The last Sunday of January at Lakeside was a great day with outstanding services.
We had a full building of worshipers, full classes, excited praise and worship and seekers in our altar. This is truly the beginning of a great year of God's blessings being poured out in all churches that will recognize Him as Lord of the church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home