Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Great First Sunday

The first Sunday of the New Year was a great day. The number that attended the morning worship was outstanding. The worship was truly blessed of the Lord. Our time of commitment during the communion service was Spirit lead. It is good to report that people were saved during this first Sunday of what I believe will be an outstanding year at Lakeside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home