Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Great Sunday

Everyone in attendance was blessed on the second Sunday of this new year. We saw the altar full of people praying for needs of their own and for their families. We had two to receive Christ as Lord of their lives. The worship, the singing and the Spirit was wonderful and played a very important roll in this Sunday's service. We appreciate those visiting and invite them to be with us often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home