Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Outstanding Services

The Lord through the Holy Spirit is paying us great and outstanding visits. We have seen people being saved in every service since before the beginning of this new year. Every Sunday morning service becomes a 'time of revival' when the praise and worship begins. The Firehouse on Wednesday nights is another great time and place where God is doing a great work among the youth. If you do not attend church and would like to be involved in this Pentecostal move come and join us. You will be blessed, I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home