Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sunday February 5th

The air was brisk, the wind was sharp as we gathered Sunday morning for a time of praise and worship. The Spirit of the Lord came to be with us a powerful way. The house was completely packed with people eager to see the move of God in His house. Sure enough the Spirit moved on many as they prayed and sang. Everyone was blessed throughout the service. The message of the day was received warmly by all and as we went away everyone felt like they had truly been in the presence of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home