Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Saturday Youth Activity

"LADDER 29" Youth function will be happening Saturday February 4th. from 6:00-9:00 p.m. for age groups 12-18. Trina Graves, Youth activities coordinator is in charge. If you are of that age and would like to come be a part you are invited. They plan to have pizza, games, a video and time of discussion. "LADDER 29" is a part of the 'FIREHOUSE' ministry at Lakeside. Watch for further announcements because plans are to have activities monthly for all ages at 'Ladder 29'!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home