Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Pentecostal Power Meeting

A number of Lakeside folks traveled to Murfreesboro to meet with other churches for a night of exciting worship called 'Pentecostal power meeting'. The church there was overfilled with people seated in folding chairs and standing in the halls. The State Bishop delivered an outstanding message encouraging pastors and church leadership. It was a great time of fellowship and spiritually uplifting. Thanks to those from Lakeside who were in attendance there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home