Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, May 08, 2006

"EXtreme Outreach" great success

It was great to see so many churches gather in the park/walking track area on Saturday, May 6th, for the concert. Youth pastors and youth, and the older generation gathered as one when the music and performance of both the paid performers and youth groups participated. It was great to see the coming together of Christians to worship in the park. An altar call went out and many gathered and prayed as a large number received Christ into their lives. "EXtreme Outreach" was a great success. Watch out for the next date of another gathering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home