Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, April 17, 2006

FIREHOUSE at Lakeside

Every Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. something outstanding begins happening in the Family Life Center at Lakeside. The Multi-purpose facility is transformed in a place of worship. A portion of youth department meets, approximately 65-70 in number, for worship that has caused some to receive Christ, others are being Spirit filled. They are being witnesses in their schools on their jobs and in the streets of our town. We invite all to come be a part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home