Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Off To 'SPRING FEVER' Retreat

On Friday, April 21-23rd, quiet a number will be meeting in the Smokies for a couples/singles retreat. There are plans for having fun, fellowship, eating out, eating in and staying up late and getting up early. Whether this all takes place or not the mountains will never be the same after a visit from the Lakeside bunch. When Christians gather it is automatically a goooood time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home