Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Urgent Prayer Request

I spent a portion of today (Tuesday, May 2nd) at St. Thomas with our Gallatin pastor, his wife and his two brothers. Brother Windell Moore's mother Sister Mary Moore is in critical care there and the doctors have told them the next 12 to 24 hours are a critical time for her. Your prayers are very important for her as well as the family. As you pray remember they appreciate your concern very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home