Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, May 08, 2006

On Sunday at Lakeside (May 7th)

Our day was filled with excitment. We gathered for worship as the Holy Spirit filled the building. The Spirit of dance, shouting and worship were in our midst. A lot of the congregation stood through most of the service, the Praise and Worship, special singing and message time. Sister Carol Harrison's scripture on God dancing over us was powerful. Brother John Ray gave a powerful testimony of God's Saving Grace and how God delivered he and his wife, Suzanne, from the tornado that came through Gallatin. You are invited to come be a part of these powerful Penticostal meetings at Lakeside and become a part of the Lakeside community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home