Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Nursing Home Visits

As time permits on Tuesdays at 11:15 The Lakeside pastor, wife and Vicky Hudson pay the residents of Westmoreland Care and Rehab a visit. They sing, read scripture and allow those who would like to make requests for songs to be sung. If you are not too busy and would like to be a part of the gathering in the lunch area come by on Tuesday of any week and we would love to have you visiting as well. The residents would really enjoy having you to stop by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home