Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Our Special Visitor

It was so great to have Sister Willie Lawson with us last week and also on Sunday. On Wednesday night she made a visit to the 'FIREHOUSE' as her grandson spoke to the youth on 'choices' and how to make the right ones. On Thursday night she attended the Prayer Intersessors class and spoke in the meeting. On Sunday morning Sister Willie gave a great report of the success in the Mexico mission work and how great numbers of souls were being saved and delivered. She also preached a great message from Psalms 50:15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home