Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Our Church Year

The Church year at Lakeside always begins on August 1st.
Activities planned for the year are:
Aug. 13th-Crabb Family Concert in the Park,
Aug. 21st-27th-Church World-Wide General Assembly at Gaylord Center, Nashville TN.
Sept. 10th-15th-Firehouse Revival 'Reporting for Duty' Lakeside Family Life Center.
Oct.-Fall Family Retreat, Date-T.B.A.
Nov. 21st-Annual Thanksgiving Service.
Dec. 16th-J.O.Y. Banquet
Dec. 17th-Angel Tree & Breakfast
Dec. 20th-Christmas Banquet, Thomas House, Red Boiling Springs
Dec. 22nd & 23rd-Annual Christmas Play
Dec. 24th-Christmas Eve Service

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home