Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Lakeside V.B.S.

We begin our Vacation Bible School on Monday night, July 17th and will continue through Friday night 21st. We would love to have your children or grandkids with us. Plans are for a grand time in classes funtime and outdoor games. We will be having plenty of food for all ages. Bring the kids, drop them off and check the time for pickup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home